The Cultural Learning Initiative is always on the lookout for new challenges, especially if they involve innovative means of exploring the past or help further understanding of the past among the wider population.
Our current and recent projects include:
- EPOCH – Engaging the Public through Outreach and Communicating Archaeology
- The Urban Landscape and Communities of the 1913 Dublin
- Community Archaeology Ireland
- Experimental Archaeology in Northwest Europe
- Creative Engagements with Archaeology
- Heritage in Schools